Monday, April 2, 2012

Quilts to Remember

While we are being missionaries here in Nauvoo, I think I will take pictures of some of my favorite quilts in the homes, and post them here. Don't you think that is a great project? Since I don't have time to make any right now. This little baby quilt in a cradle is hand stitched in a ribbon pattern. Both of these quilts are found in the Jonathon Browning Gun Shop and Home.

This is a simple four-patch, but the quilting is great. I want to make one of these.
Before we left to come here, I cleaned out some batting and scraps in my sewing room, and thought I might as well make a rag quilt to use some of them. Braden and Rhya really helped me. They sandwiched the layers and Caleb was at the sewing machine doing a great job. They are proud of the finished product. Braden even hinted that his little brother just might need this quilt!

0 comments: