Friday, April 15, 2011

See for Yourself

This is the signature quilt we made for Dad, so that he knows that he is loved. Each one in the family signed a block, I pieced them together, and Dawn quilted it with minkee on the back. (I think it made his recovery from cancer surgery so much easier!)I left this quilt with the quilter (Delene) while we were in Nauvoo, and when I got back it was magically done! I love it.
This was made from a charm square packet, so easy, and I just machine tacked each intersection for the quilting. I wonder who will get this one?

2 comments:

Lydia Smith said...

Thanks for sharing. Love all of them... you are so blessed to have a sister who will quilt for you. Your babies are soooo cute. How do you accomplish so much?
Lydia

Jamie said...

I love them all - especially the tumblers. Do you have to have a girl to get that one? =)

I also really like the way your new bed quilt turned out. Very nice.