Friday, January 16, 2009

Some Things Finished
















I haven't kept my quilt journal very well this year. So I rounded up the quilts that were finished last year, and took some pictures. Here are a few of them.

The tractor quilt is for Weston's third birthday in a couple of days. I made it last week, and Dawn was able to quilt it for me. I hope he likes it!


I also got to use my Christmas tree skirt this year, since I finished it last spring.


The embroidered flowers were a gift from Dawn, and so I made them into this sweet wall hanging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your quilts!!! What pattern is the tree skirt? Can you tell me the 'angles' (degrees) each of those pieces are?

Lori Jolley said...

I love the tracter quilt!

Kallie said...

I usually despise tractor quilts -- but I really really, like this one. and the herbs -- those are cute too. don't you have appliqued flowers you're lookin' for something to do for me? (i KNOW you do...)