Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More weekend.....

The Christmas Community Concert was held Sunday evening at the high school. This is an annual event, and I get to conduct the adult choir. For the last year I have been playing percussion in the orchestra. (They were desparate!) So I ran back and forth. It was lots of fun.

I had Dawn's daughter, Mary, play the violin with one of the choir numbers. She did an excellent job.

We always end with the Hallelujah Chorus. It is getting easier every year.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

I love the COUGARS are in the background at this lovely Christmas concert. I know, it's the high school -- what're ya gonna do about it? good job momma.

Helen P. Howell said...

Terry,

I always knew what a wonderful musician you were. Remember when we used to sing duets together for church at BYU? Glad to see your photos here. Do you have Facebook? Please resend me your e-mail address as my computer crashed a few weeks ago, and I had to start over.

Love you! Helen Porter HOwell