Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Love Fall

Vickie acquired tickets to the Women's Conference, so Dawn and I went with her, and we had a great day. Lunch at Maddox, hit a couple of fabric stores, a wonderful conference, and dinner at Spaghetti Factory. What more could we want? And then Dawn and Vickie captured chickens, so that I could take them to a new Idaho home. They are so brave!
So I made a little chicken wall quilt, with my new purchases, in honor of the occasion.
The Elder's came for dinner tonight, so of course, I had to make dessert. I must stop making desserts one of these days. But I have been wanting to try this Apple Cranberry Torte. I must say it turned out very well. At least, we all ate it up!
Would you like a piece?


2 comments:

Amanda & Jeremy said...

Way cute hairdos everyone!!!

Kallie said...

Yes please