Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Warmer in Provo!

Because Ryan was out of town on business, Kallie invited me to spend a few days with her. It was so warm, (compared to here!) that we hardly needed jackets. Max, recently turned one, learned to like me, and Avery, turning three, was sad when I left.

Avery has learned lots of songs, and has been well trained. She had a hard time letting me out of her sight. Even when I was in the bathroom, she would peek under the door and say, "I see your shoes, Grandma!" And then once she yelled., "YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH TOILET PAPER, YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH TOILET PAPER!"

2 comments:

Kallie said...

at least she didn't tell you it was the "epidemy of laziness" when you didn't replace the roll! you forgot to tell about the time you were teaching her to do a backbend and she said, "HEY -- this is NOT very good idea!"

Adrienne said...

she is such a grown-up!